• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Albums and other bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I ask this some time ago, but when will problems like posting to albums and other things be fixed? I understand Hybrix is maybe busy, but it has been few months now and even longer I have asked to have my country flag fixed...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
As far as albums, that's one of the things that still isn't work for most people from what I understand...that's one of the things we have to wait for Hybrix on, unfortunately. His project is looking to be finished some time in early February.

The country flag might not be a problem anymore, so hopefully one of the mods that sees your post can check on that one.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
All of these glitches are related to the same issue, which should be fixed by the big update Hybrix is going to do in a couple weeks. We've had a billion threads about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 3
Unity Music 4
sunrise Music 5
Konshentz Music 3