• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Album Releases - May

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Big fan of Sixx:A.M.

I'm currently downloading the new album as I type this. I'll get a review of my opinion on it later.

Impact

V.I.P.
Another Sixx A.M fan? Awesome Ice! I loved their first album, and although this one isn't as good, I still like it. Probably need to listen to it a couple more times before I make a final judgement on it though

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
To this day, I am still amazed that is a chick screaming.
I am the same Impact! I didn't realise it was a female singer until I saw the video for "Dead Eyes See No Furture" and I was just blown away. We need more female singers in Metal and I am not talking about the singer from Evanescece or whoever they are...

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Another Sixx A.M fan? Awesome Ice! I loved their first album, and although this one isn't as good, I still like it. Probably need to listen to it a couple more times before I make a final judgement on it though
Heroin Diaries is one of my top 10 favorite albums. I mean its fantastic.

So far... I'm really disappointed in this album. I was really really hoping for a Heroine Diaries II basically, and they didnt do that.

I'll give it a few more listen-too's before I judge it to harshly. But so far I'm thinking its gonna be a forgettable Album.

Impact

V.I.P.
I am the same Impact! I didn't realise it was a female singer until I saw the video for "Dead Eyes See No Furture" and I was just blown away. We need more female singers in Metal and I am not talking about the singer from Evanescece or whoever they are...
I agree, although i'm really fussy on female singers in metal, and even rock. Angela Gossow and Lzzy Hale are probably the only two from each of those genres that I can actually tolerate. I really don't like singers like Epica, Evanescence and Lacuna Coil...there needs to be less of those whiny styles, and more actual strong female lead vocalists.

Heroin Diaries is one of my top 10 favorite albums. I mean its fantastic.

So far... I'm really disappointed in this album. I was really really hoping for a Heroine Diaries II basically, and they didnt do that.

I'll give it a few more listen-too's before I judge it to harshly. But so far I'm thinking its gonna be a forgettable Album.
It would have been hard to top Heroin Diaries to be fair though. Which although it doesn't make my top 10, definitely makes my top 20.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah I wasnt looking for it to really top the Heroin Diaries per se.... I just wanted it to be a continuation or something.

More of the same would have been exactly what I wanted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Music 0
Impact Music 6
Impact Music 3
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 4