• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Album Releases - April

Impact

V.I.P.
A new thing i'm trying to keep some activity in the music section. A thread where we can discuss the album releases for the month in question. I realise i'm a little late on the April front but we can still talk the ones that have already come out. I'll pick out a couple that i'm looking forward to, or that I know members here may like as well as posting a couple songs from them. Feel free to add any i've missed.

ALREADY RELEASED

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

YouTube - Foo Fighters - Rope

Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now

YouTube - Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now

The Blackout - Hope

YouTube - The Blackout - Higher And Higher - Official Video

UPCOMING RELEASES

Glee: The Music presents the Warblers - 19th April

YouTube - Glee - Raise Your Glass ? ?

Bowling for Soup - Fishin' For Woos - 16th April

YouTube - Bowling For Soup - S-S-S-Saturday

Dr. Dre - Detox - 20th April

No album art, so two songs from this one.

YouTube - Dr. Dre - Kush ft. Snoop Dogg, Akon

YouTube - Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (Explicit) ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a good thread idea. When I was in college I knew everything that was happening in regards to rock music and when new albums were coming out. These days? I got nothing. So this will help me out haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll definitely be getting Bowling For Soup's new CD. They've been one of my favorite bands for years. As for Detox, I highly doubt we'll see it on the 20th. A cool date for it to drop, but I'm sure it'll get pushed backed soon. Haha.

Impact

V.I.P.
Haha yeah, hasn't it been pushed back for years now? It was on every list I looked at for April releases though, so I figured i'd include it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I've been waiting for it to be released since, like, 2004? :lol: I'll keep my fingers crossed, I still don't have high hopes for it being better than Chronic 2001 though. I guess we'll see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Music 0
Impact Music 6
Impact Music 3
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 15