• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Album Artwork

Turbo

Registered Member
Which album do you think has the best cover art?

Personally, I feel that Iron Maiden has the best artwork on all their covers of the albums. Each cover represents the contents of the album greatly.

B

barfootboards

OMG ... YES!!!!, i totally agree, i got the trooper on my wall as we speak lol!! .... didnt know there were other IM fans here

Turbo

Registered Member
IM rocks bro. I saw them at MSG for The Brave New World Tour and the Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead Tour. They were due to tour but Sharon took them on Ozzfest last year killing their every other year appearance at MSG. I'm hoping they tour this year. Did you get the Death on the Road double live album, great album cover and Paschendale sounds awesome live.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like the art work on Hybrid Theory, and Meteora, from Linkin Park obviously.

B

barfootboards

TurboniumNY said:
IM rocks bro. I saw them at MSG for The Brave New World Tour and the Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead Tour. They were due to tour but Sharon took them on Ozzfest last year killing their every other year appearance at MSG. I'm hoping they tour this year. Did you get the Death on the Road double live album, great album cover and Paschendale sounds awesome live.
nah im poor, i gotta download my music, but i did see it, and yeah that song is crazy good ... are they touring this year?? cuz i was hoping to see them at ozzfest in the summer

Turbo

Registered Member
IM was on last years Ozzfest, I'm hoping they tour this year. I'm dying to see them again.

B

barfootboards

yeah i know they were at ozzfest last year, thats why i wanted to go this year ... if you find out let me know, i'd greatly appriciate it ..... plsu i get my lisence int hemiddle of the ozzfest tour which is perfect timing

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
ok, I'm not exactly the expert on album covers, but I do like the Ten Thousand Fists cover from Disturbed. I just think the art is so cool. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was ten thousand fists on there.

Turbo

Registered Member
barfootboards said:
yeah i know they were at ozzfest last year, thats why i wanted to go this year ... if you find out let me know, i'd greatly appriciate it ..... plsu i get my lisence int hemiddle of the ozzfest tour which is perfect timing
i'll tell you if i heard of maiden touring. also, another great album cover, original Psycho Circus by KISS, its animated.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like the cover for Thriller, I know it's not a lot of art work, but it's just brilliant you might ask me why, but if you see it then you'll always know what it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Music 0
P Music 4
P Music 4
thealigator Music 5
Babe_Ruth Music 3