• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Albert Haynesworth

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raise your hand if you're shocked that Haynesworth lost most of the $40M he got from the Redskins. But hey, it wasn't his fault!

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/albert-haynesworth-letter-to-my-younger-self/

"When you hit free agency, the Washington Redskins are going to offer you $100 million. Everyone will talk about this (they won’t talk about the fact that most of that money is not guaranteed, or that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offered you $135 million). The $100 million will become a huge burden. Take less and stay in Tennessee where you belong."

knickstape2107

Registered Member
That was a really good and interesting read.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I'm a bit torn cause he wasn't too smart with his money (not all his fault given the financial advisor being a jackwagon) but he should've been smarter with his money during his playing career also.