Al-Zawahri insults Obama

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was kind of thinking maybe they'd be happy about him being elected.

One thing's for sure, I sure hope he can keep them out of America. I think we can all agree on that.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Al Qaeda in agreement with Pro. Imagine that.

Things are changing already.

Hybrix said:
I was kind of thinking maybe they'd be happy about him being elected.
Why in the world would that be? He wants to concentrate on going after their leadership where they live and stop providing their low-level members combat experience in Iraq, where bin Laden and al-Zawahiri have never and will never set foot.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
My thoughts are that I may go after this guy. You can threaten to kill our civillians, you can threaten to burn our churches and rape our women....

But you sure as hell cannot call our president names!

He said in the message that Obama is "the direct opposite of honourable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.
Triple LOL x 3 more. That's hilarious. Oh, he's almost as funny as Jay Leno. :lol:

Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house Negroes."
If Obama comments on this, how would that go down? Seems a bit awkward considering who it's from and that statement feels like it's ripped out of the past instead of current times.

I know this guy is suppose to be taken seriously, but I can't help but laugh at what he has to say. It's like "Are you serious!? This is some funny stuff. Gold!" :hah:

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Al-Qaida just plain hates America. We could put a Muslim in the white house and they'd say that the President has gotten in bed with the enemy and has betrayed Allah.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Oh lawd, like there's no hard feelings in politics. "I beat you, go back to Texas" Says Obama. "Oh, ok then" Says the unholy cross breed of Butters and George Bush.