Al-Zawahri insults Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I was kind of thinking maybe they'd be happy about him being elected.

One thing's for sure, I sure hope he can keep them out of America. I think we can all agree on that.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Al Qaeda in agreement with Pro. Imagine that.

Things are changing already.

Why in the world would that be? He wants to concentrate on going after their leadership where they live and stop providing their low-level members combat experience in Iraq, where bin Laden and al-Zawahiri have never and will never set foot.

4. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

My thoughts are that I may go after this guy. You can threaten to kill our civillians, you can threaten to burn our churches and rape our women....

But you sure as hell cannot call our president names!

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Triple LOL x 3 more. That's hilarious. Oh, he's almost as funny as Jay Leno. :lol:

If Obama comments on this, how would that go down? Seems a bit awkward considering who it's from and that statement feels like it's ripped out of the past instead of current times.

I know this guy is suppose to be taken seriously, but I can't help but laugh at what he has to say. It's like "Are you serious!? This is some funny stuff. Gold!" :hah:

Tainted_Glory likes this.
  6. Tainted_Glory

Phase 1: collect internet gold
    Phase 2: ???
    Phase 3: Profit!

viLky likes this.
  7. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Al-Qaida just plain hates America. We could put a Muslim in the white house and they'd say that the President has gotten in bed with the enemy and has betrayed Allah.

Tucker likes this.
  8. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Bush leaving office is an especially bad time to be a terrorist.

[​IMG]

Stab-o-Matic5000 likes this.
  9. Tainted_Glory

Oh lawd, like there's no hard feelings in politics. "I beat you, go back to Texas" Says Obama. "Oh, ok then" Says the unholy cross breed of Butters and George Bush.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

So I guess all that "terrorist sympathizer" nonsense has been thrown out the window now.

And another thing, didn't al-Zawahiri get killed like a month ago?