Al Harrington

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by BallinUK, May 16, 2006.

1. BallinUK

BallinUK Guest

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really like the background but I don't really like the image it doesn't really blend in with the background I believe it just looks out of place. but all in all it's really nice.

3. BallinUK

BallinUK Guest

It's not really supposed to blend perfectly. I wanted him to stand out because he's the focus point for the entire wall. Too much blending would have lowered the pic quality too.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I like the sparkles a lot... the rest of the image seems a little barren by comparison though, and I agree with Vince, the figure looks pretty out of place, and the text doesn't stand out enough I think.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

are you and that other guy the same dude? your stuff looks real similar lol

wally is straight

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

They both use that sort of "street" look textured background. *shrug* it looks alright in my opinion, but I think it gets really overused.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

thats just a really big ass brush over a dark bg with a lighter color to get the bright spot in the bg then a fill over it with some random trendwhore pattern and then either a bryce render or sinedots filter around the stock topped off with the scatter effect on the airbrush ...lol sorry went on a rant

anyways yea its ok

8. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

This one is much better than the other one. The pic would look better if it was a lil bit larger. The colors match very well and the tex blends. I can only see that the uniform looks a little bit bright and kind of like coartoonish.Also it is semi blended but if you lowered the stock opacity by maby five it would look better.
    text: 9.5
    background.10
    stock: 7.5
    blending:7.5
    overall:8

9. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

im getting bored of these..

but i do like the airbrushing around him, its nice

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If your getting bred and always being negetive about them why dont you show some of your work lol.