AL East: The Best?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So, do you believe the AL East is the best division in the majors? I mean, they've got the Red Sox, Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, the Jays and the Orioles. Sure the last two aren't amazing, but they're getting better and the top three are still arguable when it comes to ranking them.

Do you believe there's any other division that comes close?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe the AL East is the best division in Baseball, a couple of years ago you could of made an argument about the AL Central, but not anymore, especially after the Rays won the division last season. The top three teams were some of the best last season, especially the Red Sox and Rays. The Jays would have a much better record if they didn't play in this division, same thing with the Orioles.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's just insane right now how rough the division is. There's so much talent that it's almost unfair to the teams in the AL East!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The NL West is a joke, it's definitely the easiest division in Baseball. The Dodgers won that division last season and they were only six games above .500. After that the second best team was the Diamonbacks and they finished two games about .500. It's a complete joke, and frustrating sometimes, because if the Jays played they would of made the playoffs.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You do know Hoosier was joking, right BR? You saw that little reference to April Fool's day, right?

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
The NL West is a joke, it's definitely the easiest division in Baseball. The Dodgers won that division last season and they were only six games above .500. After that the second best team was the Diamonbacks and they finished two games about .500. It's a complete joke, and frustrating sometimes, because if the Jays played they would of made the playoffs.
I hope you didn't miss my inferrence to April Fools Day, Vince. I agree that it's sad that a team from such a worthless division has to go to the playoffs. Then again, the Dodgers did put a whoopin' on my Cubbies.

Hoosier.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I feel you Hoosier, especially as someone whose team took almost a hundred years to win their next championship. A deep part of me is a Cubs fan because I know how that feels.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I knew he was joking around just wanted to tell you guys why I believe the National League West is a complete joke of a division, and it's frustrating.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's just like the previous NFL season. The AFC East had three teams better than half the teams in the playoffs and only one made it where the Cardinals, a team that finished 9-7, made it to the Superbowl.