• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Al-Awlaki dined at Pentagon

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com

Last week or so there was a story that said Osama Bin Ladin was concerned about global warming. So, we've got the 2 baddest guys on the planet that we've been told would nuke the US if they could and one of them is now worried about climate change and the other was on friendly terms with the Pentagon? I see stuff like this and I start to question how much of the war is ginned up? I asked my nephew why he's in Afghanistan and he can't give me a solid answer. Nobody can. I look at Obama who basically won on being an anti-war president and I don't really see anything different. You put it all together and something just doesn't compute. It seems like somebody has decided that we need this war for some reason. Perhaps the war is a de facto stimulus program allowing the Treasury to pump billions of fiat money into the system? I just don't get it.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
Excellent observation.
The White House certainly has a transparent agenda thanks to a few guys who aren't going to let these things remain silent.

The theory in the intel community is simply that the Caliphate is gaining ground and the White House is too occupied with being politically correct and willing to absorb a terrorist attact on US soil (stated by Michael Leiter).

want to know more?