Akon

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've been listening to some of his songs from the last album, Freedom. My brother who organises parties passed me a line up of some songs they play in clubs. That's how I discovered Akon, haha. I especially liked the following:

Right Now (Na Na Na)
Beautiful
Troublemaker

Freedom is his 3rd album so maybe some of you enjoyed his songs from any of his previous albums. Pls. share.

Here's Beautiful, if you want to listen to it:

YouTube - Akon- Beautiful [OFFICIAL] (LYRICS AND SONG!) HIGH-QUALITY!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a fan of Akon, I enjoy around ten of his songs or so. Their very entertaining, I like his voice because it's very unique and different. One thing that I've noticed from him though, is that he likes to sing with another artist most of the time. It's really rare that you hear a song with just him by himself.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm a fan of Akon, I enjoy around ten of his songs or so. Their very entertaining, I like his voice because it's very unique and different. One thing that I've noticed from him though, is that he likes to sing with another artist most of the time. It's really rare that you hear a song with just him by himself.
I noticed a similar thing when I was browsing for his songs. He has a lot of Akon feat. someone titles.