Akikaze-Frog, Bonsoir ! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akikaze-Frog, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Akikaze-Frog

Akikaze-Frog Registered Member

Hi ! I'm called Akikaze usually, but it's the first time I register on an English forum ! (US ? UK ? I don't really know for the moment... ^^') Indeed, I'm a French guy, so I've taken this name with a touch of humour :lick:...

I'm interested in Video Games (mainly RPG - Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts...), sport (F1 : Ferrari, Basketball : Chorale de Roanne, Rugby : Clermont Auvergne, etc.), Art, etc...

Please, if I do any mistake, forgive it ! :cry:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

bonjour cher compatriot, lol

welcome! I just joined recently too.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to GF! We have a lot of video game fans here, so you'll fit right in with this very strange bunch.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Speak for yourself Vegito. ;) Yes I gave you the wink, that's right.

And Welcome Akikaze-Frog. Hope you like it here. There are a few others here who speak English as their second language so don't worry if you mess up.

5. Akikaze-Frog

OK ; anyway, I've a dictionnary near the hand ! ;)

Thanks everybody ! :)

Salut à toi Ysabel :D

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bienvenu mon ami, je suis content que tu a decider de joindre notre communaute.

Alright that's enough french. Don't worry my friend, no one is going to laugh at you if you make a mistake. French is my first language as well, so I tend to make mistakes. I would of written to you more in french but I cannot stand writting french on the computer for some reason.

Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

[insert greeting here]

8. Akikaze-Frog

Hey Michael_Jordan, I've already read a few posts of you but I didn't imagine you as a French guy ! What a surprise ! :D

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums mate, see ya around.