• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Air Pollution

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godfather

It seems as if this is the least important issue in the world, because all it will do is destroy all mankind, not much. Man, I hear people talking about drugs, immigration, etc. and not something that will kill us all. I can only come to one conclusion: humans are selfish, because they believe whatever that will happen will happen after they are dead. Oh, they are ignorant too.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I think I speak for everyone: Air polution is bad, less air polution would be better.
it's not much of a discussion...

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SenatorB said:
I think I speak for everyone: Air polution is bad, less air polution would be better.
it's not much of a discussion...
I agree. There isn't much to discuss about this. THis should be moved to GD. On topic though Air Pollusion is a horrible thing. Actions need to be done. Cutting our trees down wont help a bit.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, I don't see much of a discussion to require this be in MD. It's a fairly one sided discussion, no real debate. No one's going to show up and be all "p0lluti0n is t3h seXxorz!" Well, if that happened, I'd say instant ban, but whatever.

*moved*

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
You made the right call there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This thread really is pointless, Air Pollution can be discussed in the global warming thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.