• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Air Jordans

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I've been watching a lot of the 'vintage' shoe auctions lately... Seems like all the old school brands are workin their way back into the mainstream... for collectors and for people to wear and be able to say "These are ORIGINAL Air Jordans... arent I da bomb diggity?" ,,, Yes even old school phrases are back in action!

leopard22

Registered Member
Geez, I don't remember anything like that from my "vintage" years. Those are one weird-looking set of sneakers.

Dragon, did they make different versions for different parts of the country? I see those are the Midwest version. Wonder what ones for LA and NY would be if these are for the supposedly most conservative area in the country :)

Sorry, my feet aren't that size and I don't live in the US anymore, so couldn't bid even if I wanted to. Not my style of footwear either. Interesting color though!