Ain't Dead Yet

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Hey all!

I just wanted to say hey to all of you. I've been working some crazy long hours for the past two months and haven't had much time to keep up with all that's been going on here lately. The staff knew I woudn't be around much for a while, but I neglected to let the rest of you know. Probably within the next four or five weeks things will get back to normal for me and I'll get back to the forums on a more regular basis. Until then, I'll see you when I can and miss you all when I'm too busy to stop in!

Hoosier.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Man, it has been a while since we've seen your name on any posts. Well you gotta do what you gotta do, and work is demanding. It's good to see you back on FC though :D

~Shwa'

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Thanks, bro. I'm working in a nuclear facility right now and they're in a refueling outage. Hopefully they'll be done moving fuel this week and I can get back to business as usual a few weeks after they get the unit back online.

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's understandable my friend, you have a business to run, and that business is way more important then Fusion Central. Hopefully you're not stressing yourself out, and still enjoy what you do. Can't wait to have you back on a full time basis.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Don't worry about it man. Work is far more important then FC or any other forum. But good luck with work and don't stress yourself out too much bud.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
yea my activity has taken a dip due to midterms and such.... so tired...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I was wondering where our forum Daddy went, not seeing you here must of discouraged member activity!

It's nice to know that you will be back soon though^_^