Ahmadinejad Calls 9/11 ‘A Big Fabrication’

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Ahmadinejad Calls 9/11 ‘A Big Fabrication’ - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com
In remarks reported by IRNA, an official Iranian news agency, and translated by Reuters, Mr. Ahmadinejad said, “The September 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan.” Mr. Ahmadinejad also reportedly described the attacks in New York as a “complicated intelligence scenario and act.” Conspiracy theorists in the Middle East have suggested that the attacks were not the work of Al Qaeda, but carried out by Israeli or American intelligence operatives.
He's been watching too many conspiracy movies...

JAdams

Registered Member
The only reason he's allowed to say that is because he KNOWS he has a lot of nukes, so he can very easily start WWIII should anyone retaliate in the slightest.

I think if he were a smaller country with no nukes at all, you'd find he would have kept his conspiracy theroies shut. It's all about picking on a country you know can't fight back without risking a bigger problem.

Funny thing is, I consider Hitler more terrifying than this guy, and Hitler didn't even have nukes!

Pabst

Registered Member
his view of the world and the reality of it is a fabrication.

i also think he says these things to get more attention. he purposely makes inflammatory remarks about homosexuality, israel, the US, the western world in general. he's either looking for a fight or being an attention whore. i'm guessing attention whore. even his own fellow iranians dont like him, that should tell you something. he's like their GWB.