Ahmadinejad Calls 9/11 ‘A Big Fabrication’

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Boredie, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Ahmadinejad Calls 9/11 ‘A Big Fabrication’ - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com
    He's been watching too many conspiracy movies...

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Yeah, looks like he's been watching a lot of Oliver Stone movies lately:lol:

Seriously, the guy is insane.

3. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

Well to me it could aswell be. There are so many holes and strange stuff happened during the 9/11.

4. JAdams

JAdams Registered Member

The only reason he's allowed to say that is because he KNOWS he has a lot of nukes, so he can very easily start WWIII should anyone retaliate in the slightest.

I think if he were a smaller country with no nukes at all, you'd find he would have kept his conspiracy theroies shut. It's all about picking on a country you know can't fight back without risking a bigger problem.

Funny thing is, I consider Hitler more terrifying than this guy, and Hitler didn't even have nukes!

5. Pabst

Pabst Registered Member

his view of the world and the reality of it is a fabrication.

i also think he says these things to get more attention. he purposely makes inflammatory remarks about homosexuality, israel, the US, the western world in general. he's either looking for a fight or being an attention whore. i'm guessing attention whore. even his own fellow iranians dont like him, that should tell you something. he's like their GWB.