AHHHH

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
i lost all my friends... I lost everyone i cared about... My friend went about the school with a pic of me and a survay sheet to all the girls in the school. He went to the girls i liked first.. He said sign this sheet if you think this kids creepy/gross/unlikable. EVERY GIRL I LIKE ESPECIALLY THE ONE I ALMOST LOVE SIGNED! no one cares about me at ass besides my family and things havnt been going well at all. I have maby 200 slices on each arm now. I dont know why i did this this will scar me for life. this is the first time ive cut in 4 years... i have one friend that would care if i died. as i cry and bleed while writing this message i cant stop thinking of that one girl...

I know it may seem like it really sucks right now, but seriously, cutting will only make it worse in the long term. If people think you're creepy/gross/unlikable (and I doubt they do, I'll get to that in a bit), they're just going to think that even more if you cut. If things are going badly, you should try and fix the problems, not add more problems on top of them by damaging your body. It may seem like the only think you can control is your own body, so you do so by cutting, but that's such a bad solution... you can control your body, so do so to positive ends, don't abuse your control. If you can't stop cutting on your own, I strongly suggest getting some professional help... geting a therapist or someone who knows what they're doing and can help you not cut yourself, is a really good idea... there's also self-help websites which you can find online.

Now as to the thing your friend had signed... WTF!? What sort of friend does something like that?? It sounds to me like you either need to have a serious talk with this person and find out what the hell he was thinking, or just distance yourself from him. As for the fact that everyone signed it, that's only natural. When presented with something to sign, many people will sign it without even caring what it's about (some guy got a huge number of girls on his college campus to sign a petition to "end women's suffrage" as an example of how people will sign something that they don't necessarily mean). Also, if it's a humorous petition, people will almost always sign it so that they can be part of the joke, so to speak... sort of an "oh, hah hah, it will be so funny if we all say we hate him" without realizing that while they may find it funny to tease you, it's actually really hurtful. Basically, what it boils down to, is that I severely doubt that all these people think you're creepy/gross/unlikable, and they'd be really sorry and upset if they knew how much they had hurt you.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
well they were only tiny lil slits in my arms and the basicly gone nuthin thatl scar but yeah i just stoped talking to him and new problem...

I was on myspace and some juggalos (no offence to any here but im scared shitless of u guys now) messaged me sayin shit like slipknot suck there gunna kill every maggot so i got pissed. I said shit to him and now i got no clue how but he got my sn phone number and stuff hes only a few cities away and he posted my info on juggalo meeting ground ( a juggalo myspace ) now ive had mayby 90 ims from juggalos sayin there gunna come kill me. they said if alert the attorities ill be killed along with my family. this is all tru now but wtf should i do?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
well they were only tiny lil slits in my arms and the basicly gone nuthin thatl scar but yeah i just stoped talking to him and new problem...

I was on myspace and some juggalos (no offence to any here but im scared shitless of u guys now) messaged me sayin shit like slipknot suck there gunna kill every maggot so i got pissed. I said shit to him and now i got no clue how but he got my sn phone number and stuff hes only a few cities away and he posted my info on juggalo meeting ground ( a juggalo myspace ) now ive had mayby 90 ims from juggalos sayin there gunna come kill me. they said if alert the attorities ill be killed along with my family. this is all tru now but wtf should i do?
Juggalos?

*searches*

Well, I don't know if I get too much of what a juggalo is, but you should call authorities. That shit about "oh we're going to go kill you" tends to be a bluff. Death threats are not things to be taken lightly. Find a way to report all of them to the authorities.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
first of all, NOT a fan. more than a fan. someone who has so much love for juggalo family they would die for any member of such. one who doesnt care what any person in the world thinks of them, and lives for themselves, not keeping others happy. someone who can feel the dark carnival inside them.

It seems to relate to the Insane Clown Posse.

Defintion from urbandictionary.com

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
they just left a deat threat on my phone pm me or im me if u want to hear it

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Don't wait for something to happen. The chances are more than likely that these are just idle threats, but you shouldn't be willing to stake your wefare on that chance. Contact the proper authorities or at least get your parents involved. By simply making a death threat against you these individuals have already commited a serious crime. It should not go unpunished.

Hoosier.

Definitely report them. Even if the threats were just lies, it's no harm done... they can't really find out if you report them or not. And I'd try to avoid them as much as possible if you can... block them if they IM you, don't talk to them or respond to their taunts.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Take the tape to the police and tell them you've been recieving threats via phone and computer.

Like Hoosier said, it's a crime already and even though they seem like idle threats, they shouldn't be taken lightly.

I

Illosophee

Woah... I think reporting them would be the best move. Just report them to the authorities.

Anyway, any updates about your friends or whatnot?