• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ahaha! Another Funny On Myspace

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Would you dub a person that types this on their MySpace unintelligent or just illiterate? To me this is the true mark of a -fucking idiot- but that's just how I see it. (Well, also because I knew this kid at one time. Through association.) But still.

"my name is jonathan and i am 18 yrs old and i am in the 12th grade and i go to high school and i would like to be a mechanic when i grow up and also i am planning on going to collage at ut and i like to go fishing and hunting and also i am planning on going to join the football team at ut or become a racecar driver and i love to go to the races and i am a country cowboy and i like to listen to 95.9 the ranch so that is what i like to do in my free time if yall would like to know more about me please email me or when yall email me i will give yall my phone number and i can let yall know more about me and we can get to know each other also just to let yall know i am a true redneck and nothing in the world will ever change that no matter what happens on down the road i will be a true redneck and well i talk to yall later bye!!!!!!!!!!!! Ps: i like to go dirt roading with my friends and hang out with my friends and play pool with my friends well i guess that is all for now i will talk to yall later bye!!!!!!!!!"

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh dear Jesus, wall of text!

Damn, hasn't he heard of a period? Or paragraphs?

viLky

ykLiv
The only unintelligent thing I see is people still using MySpace. Other than that, he seems like a sweet kids with lots of inspirations.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
The only unintelligent thing I see is people still using MySpace. Other than that, he seems like a sweet kids with lots of inspirations.
Yes my IQ is definitely suffering from logging onto MySpace every day.

I mentioned that I knew the kid. I'm not ragging on some random kid with poor grammar.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
There are lots of reasonably intelligent people who don't utilize the same level of grammar and punctuation on miscellaneous web sites as they do on more important things.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I'm an asshole, I know.

But I'm not going to argue. ;) This is an online community and no-one will ever win.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
SH, i wonder why you always come up with mature discussions on sulb-talk!

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Because if I post useless things like this I bet they would just be moved here anyways! =P If I post it here then I don't get blamed for spamming with useless shit haha.