Aggrivated assult

Westy

Registered Member
When is it deemed that assult is agrivated...........Im not talking racial here, just assult? What does it mean when judgement is passed?:confused:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Use the Google Force, Luke.

Wiki wiki wiki said:
A person has committed an aggravated assault when that person:
  • attempts to cause serious bodily injury to another person
  • causes such injury purposely, knowingly, or recklessly in circumstances where the person has exhibited indifference to human life
  • attempts or causes bodily injury to another person with a deadly weapon.
Not sure of your context for "judgment is passed." In court proceedings it obviously means that a judge has rendered a final decision on a particular case; in the broader, everyday sense it can simply mean that someone has formed an opinion on a subject.

What's behind this thread? You try to maim somebody?

Westy

Registered Member

Not sure of your context for "judgment is passed." In court proceedings it obviously means that a judge has rendered a final decision on a particular case; in the broader, everyday sense it can simply mean that someone has formed an opinion on a subject.

It is as it says.............I want to know the difference, also wot a judge would pass as a sentsence?
------

Sorry i was talkin common assult?

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
As far as i know common assault is when you hit someone,as far as i know it can carry a hefty fine or if the judge dont like you up to 6 months inside.