• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Agents of SHIELD Season 2

dDave

V.I.P.
Anybody happen to catch the premiere last Tuesday or the follow up episode tonight?

Marvels show is back on the air every Tuesday. I'm really intrigued by a few things that have happened so far. There have been some big pieces of the story opened up and some big questions have now come up. I don't know get the sense that this story is grand in scale, I know it is.

It's going to be a great season. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
Tonight's episode was really good. The plot thickened significantly. There was a lot done with respect to character arc with most of the characters. Everyone seemed to really have their moment to be better developed.

If every episode is this good then I'll continue to be very happy with this show.

dDave

V.I.P.
The mid season finale was a true masterpiece. So much happened, so many defining moments.

There were also HUGE reveals that tie in to some really geeky comic lore. I'm really excited for March when this show goes back on the air. Wow, it's the best show on television.

Also some tragic moments. One made me really sad :(

dDave

V.I.P.
Agents of Shield returns tonight.

Sadly, I didn't have time to watch Agent Carter. I have all of them recorded, I will get around to it at some point. It looked pretty good.

I'm very excited for Shield to resume though. There's so much happening with the story, it's hard not to be excited.

dDave

V.I.P.
I wish you guys were watching Agents of Shield.

They set up The Avengers: Age of Ultron perfectly with the episode that aired yesterday.

I really like how Marvel is telling one large story with all of their stuff even if it may not feel like it. The things they revealed in the last episode of the show are definitely going to have a big impact on the movie.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I wish you guys were watching Agents of Shield.
I am watching this, but I think we're quite a bit behind you guys in the US, so I just avoid this thread in case of spoilers. ;)

Definitely enjoying season 2 though. The story is taking shape nicely.

dDave

V.I.P.
I am watching this, but I think we're quite a bit behind you guys in the US, so I just avoid this thread in case of spoilers. ;)

Definitely enjoying season 2 though. The story is taking shape nicely.

You should stream it to catch up. You don't necessarily have to wait for it to air in your country to see it.