Agent: Pacman to ask for reinstatement Tuesday

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Agent: Pacman to ask for reinstatement Tuesday

Should be interesting if he gets reinstated.

2. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

I bet he promises not to go back to the skrip clubs and not be rebellion. this guy is a complete idiot and waste of talent if they let him back in the NFL it will only be a matter of time before he is out being stupid again and gone for good.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yeah, because the only thing he's good at will work wonders in the CFL or AFL. I just hope the kid has grown up a little and realized what kind of life he's throwing away.

4. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

My english teacher would be so proud. That was supposed to read "if they let him back in the NFL, it will only be a matter of time before he is out being stupid again and gone for good."

Forgot that pesky little comma that can change how ignorant something sounds.

5. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

Looks like he's as good as back. Barring any arrests he officially is getting the green light: Jones Reinstatment

Never liked Pac man. He was a shit in college and he is still. And now while Michael Vick sits in prison for his charges, Pacman Jones will be back on the football field.

I've got to give the Commish a true Philly "BOOOOOO" for this one.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he deserves a second chance and I'm glad there letting him work out with the team. Goodell as said that he will make his decision on Pacman Jones before September 1st. Hopefully he'll get reinstated. I think he changed his ways and he'll stay out of trouble.

7. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

The details I've heard about this story has Pacman essentially a conspirator in an attempted murder. So I guess the fact that the guy is in a wheelchair for life instead of a casket works well for Pacman, but how does the story change if the guy had died? As far as I can tell, Jones told the gunman he paid off to shoot the guy. I've heard that the owner heard everything on the audio of the video tape. Last I checked that is a serious felony. I just feel like Vick got the full extent of the law applied to him because of the exposure PETA put on his trial but Pacman got the typical celebrity slap on the wrist. In the Marvin Harrison situation there is no video and it seems no real witnesses but I'm curious to see how that plays out as well.