• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Age Groups

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'll be 20 in April, so that would obviously make me 19 now.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

ha. i turned 14 on the 4th of February. wow. im young....

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Wow I had no idea that I was this old. I'm .......................... lol seriously though I'm right in the mix of every one. 17 turning 18 this month.

B

barfootboards

16 right now ... 17 on july 30th ... 4 MONTHS TIL FREEDOM AND A CAR!

C

Cytherea

TurboniumNY said:
i'm 26, guess that makes me the oldest board member.
Well, you were. . .now, it looks like I am...yay, me!! LOL I'm 27. . .woohoo!! Guess, I can be like everyone's cyber-big sister. ;)

T

Takatofan1986

im 19

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'm 19... college sucks, kids, dont listen to your parents.

merob

Boom!
SenatorB said:
My parents tell me college sucks too. I was depending on you guys to tell me otherwise.
Guess I wont be going, now.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
quote author=Luc link=topic=65.msg5704#msg5704 date=1142269091]
SenatorB said:
My parents tell me college sucks too. I was depending on you guys to tell me otherwise.
Guess I wont be going, now.
Lol, you're taking internet advice on a whim? I think college is awesome, much better than high school (which contrary to popular belief, is NOT the best 4 years of your life).

I'm 19 going on 20 this December.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeh, college is AWESOME! I am already sick of being home for break, I'd rather be back at WVU, drinking, chillin with people, going to class even.