• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Age Groups

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am older then Sephy. I am twenty years old and turning twenty one in june. I guess you can say I am the veteran of the forums.

S

Sorayoushi

i'm only... (6x2 divided by 12) +11. i don't want to just give my age. besides it's a pretty easy problem. my birthday was last week

merob

Boom!
SOAD2k8 said:
16, 17 on 9/11/06
That sux.
did you get cake after the world trade bombin? (seriously, was happend on your bday?)

merob

Boom!
Sorayoushi said:
i'm only... (6x2 divided by 12) +11. i don't want to just give my age. besides it's a pretty easy problem. my birthday was last week
This is the coolest thing i've seen all day. A person your age browsin the forums. Keep on posting, just try to be mature as possible.

M

~Milady Kaoru~

--Snuggled-- oO;;

I'm 14. I turned 14 on Feb 17th. Wow I feel like a toddler compared to you guys lol