After school programs/sports

Discussion in 'School' started by browneyes106, Jul 29, 2009.

1. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

What kind of after school programs are/were you involved in?

In high school I was on the cross country and track teams. I was involved in an afterschool card and board game club that met once or twice week. It depended on the teacher's schedules.

Impact likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was on the Basketball and Baseball team, I loved every minute of it and I miss it dearly. One of the reasons I miss it a lot is because I don't have the time to play as much basketball anymore. But I do play baseball twice a week which is really fun.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Does detention count?

I was in a few sports teams that met after school; Netball, Hockey and occasionally I filled in on the volleyball team if they were a player short. That was before I got lazy and quit them all. Pretty much anything else I was involved in met at lunch times.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I was on the girl's hockey and FOOTball teams. Always in defense, for both.

Can't remember if there was anything else to be honest.. I used to stay behind after school and do art quite a lot but that was probably just me being dorky.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'll only be doing track this year.

I used to be involved in Cross Country, Soccer, Wrestling, and Jazz and marching band (though I never went because I hated it :lol:)

Track is good, it's definitely my favorite sport, I'm a sprinter so I run the 100m and 200m as well as the relays that go along with that distance.

I enjoy running as fast and as hard as I possibly can it's very competitive.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was doing a sound and lighting course after school. I was into it for awhile then I got over it lol.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

In 11th and 12th grade I was in marching band.

Apparently I miss it quite a bit - I dream about it. o_o

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I took drama in school and once a week we'd stay after school to do some role-playing. It was good fun and I miss those days.