• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

After Eating too much...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What do you do? how do you manage to get rid of the frustration you get from a full stomach?

i feel like i want to walk and that's what i do. i go out walking or i go to the gym. but more, walking.
if i do neither of them, then i might start to move and dance in the house.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Sit down until it all goes down and I can move again. I only ever feel that full when I go to my parents for dinner.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
How can you walk around after eating too much? lol...

I usually just sit down and wait for the food to go down hehe.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
if i sat down, i would vomit! i can't sit down with a full stomach.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I drink water and a lot of water because it does actually help and after a few glasses, it's all good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usually like to lie down, I went to my parents house today to celebrate New Years and my mother made a huge meal and by the end of it I was so full that I couldn't eat anything else. I went to like down for about ten minutes and it went away.

I hate that feeling.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
How is it like to have a full stomach? Im just wondering because I have a high metabolism.
You gut just wants to blow up and you have this feeling in middle of your chest and you don't have to have a high metabolism to experience a full gut, I've got a high metabolism and can get a full gut if I eat a lot.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I've never heard of anyone with a high metabolism to not know what it feels like to be full. My boyfriend has a fast metabolism and he has felt full many a time - especially after my mum's famous Sunday dinner!