After Canada match... do you think Argentina will do well in WC?

Discussion in 'Football / Soccer' started by ARGMAN, May 25, 2010.

1. ARGMAN

ARGMAN Registered Member

matter fact I am surprised for the changes that Maradona has made

he improved himself so much and got the control of the team and developed their collaboration soul

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it's only Team Canada, we suck LOL. I believe this Argentina team will do well in this tournament. They have one of the best players in the World in Messi and have a good core of players around him.

But the biggest question mark is the coach, like I've said in another thread, I don't think he's that great of a coach, makes to many bad decisions in my opinion.

3. ARGMAN

ARGMAN Registered Member

I know !!

when Argentina plays home with Canada (5-0) is the minimum

he is so naive and dumb as a coach and he has done horrible mistakes until now. Yet I found that he improved from dumber to just dumb

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they'll definitely get to the Quarters.

They've got so much strength in attack with the likes of Messi, Tevez, Mascherano and Aguero.

The questions lie in their defence which seems to be much more penetrable than in previous years.

5. ARGMAN

ARGMAN Registered Member

specially without Zanetti :confused: but hey; you don't need defenders if your attack people are superstars :D

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't get too excited about Argentina beating a minnow. Maradona isn't looking for talent, he just wants the pace.

7. ARGMAN

ARGMAN Registered Member

I am not too exited people... I am just happy that we did that with Maradona

you should've seen his junky games in the Qualification ....

and talents increases your chances to do anything as logic