After a vacation...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
How do you feel?
Happy to be back home and start your normal life
or stressed and pessimistic about it?

For me it depends. Mostly I feel happy but also stressed about the new season and new problems along the way.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I go away for a week I'll be happy to go on the last day, but two days after I wish I was still on vacation. I could use a vacation right about now. At least I have a long weekend.

The thing I hate the most about coming back from vacation is that I know I have to go back to work, and that's not a good thing.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How do you feel?
Happy to be back home and start your normal life
or stressed and pessimistic about it?

For me it depends. Mostly I feel happy but also stressed about the new season and new problems along the way.
I get post-vacation depression. Traveling is one the things I love doing the most. The more awesome I've spent on my travels, the longer is my down feeling. Usually, the only way to lift my spirit is another travel plan in the future that is more or less feasible (not just dreaming).

I've just had the vacation of my life and right now it's kinda hard to move forward from that. The reminiscing and looking forward the pictures (haven't seen them yet) is something positive. Maybe after that, I'll do "therapy" by scrapbooking hahaha.

Hissa

Registered Member
To me,it depends on how enjoyable & happy this vacation was.....
If I had a nice time during this vacation.....then when I go home I will feel comfortable & my mood will be better...
I will add that I always miss home when I go on vacation ;)..... therefore,I feel happy when I come back...:D