after 15 latterals, game winning touchdown

Discussion in 'NFL' started by SamusAran86, Oct 29, 2007.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That sounds like an amazing play. I'm not on my main computer right now so I couldn't get the video to load, but I'll check it out tomorrow.

Sounds like this will definitely be a play that is talked about years from now based on what I read in the article.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Crazy play. They showed it on SportsCenter on Saturday night. I'm really not surprised they scored. All the defenders are just standing there.

This one will always be the best...
    "The Play" - Cal/Stanford 1982.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I just watched it. It was pretty awesome, but, the lightning was a bit dark unfortunately. I couldn't see what was going on. Luckily the announcer kept up with what was happening.

Now the question is would this have been possible in a higher division or on the NFL? I doubt it. If it did happen in the NFL that would be insane.

5. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

This reminds me of the Cal vs. Stanford game in the 1980's where the band was on the field. Definitely one of the top 5 best plays in sports history. I think teams nowadays do practice the latteral play at the end.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

That, actually, is "The Play" that Echoes posted above.

7. SamusAran86

8. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I saw this one shown on the news. It was crazy.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Music City Miracle only had one lateral. Still a great play though.

How about this one? Michigan vs Nebraska in the Alamo Bowl a couple years ago. Though unsuccessful, it was still a crazy play. I remember this being the worst officiated game I've ever seen in any sport. The refs fucked up literally almost every play, and they should have called Nebraska for too many men on the field (team ran onto the field thinking the game was over) on this last play in the video.

YouTube - Nebraska vs Michigan Alamo Bowl

10. SamusAran86

never saw that one before, nice one though...

what the one where the band went on the field durring the last play and the game wasnt over yet?