• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Afro Samurai - Opinions? (Possible spoilers?)

Rogue-Joker

Registered Member
Okay, So i watched this for the first time last night and i managed to get up to the part were he fights that other orphan, with the bear head thing on.

And personally i found it rather satisfying. I liked the animation, not to mention Afro's attitude throughout the whole thing. Kind of gives Samuel L Jackson a new level of cool :D

Opinions?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I hadn't seen the anime yet but I heard they were doing a sequel.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I saw this last summer/fall/whatever. Absolutely loved it. Especially when that one guy pulled that bigass rocket launcher out of his small back pack. Shit is HI-larious.

l33tgamer

Registered Member
yeah the animation is sweet, RZA did the music.
I got to see part 1 in HD, and the rest compressed. The HD version was amazing. The animation style is like Ninja Scroll, fastforward 10 years. Very cool.