AFL Discussion Thread

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
For those Aussies who follow the Australian Rules, here's a thread where we can talk about it! :D

Gotta love the way Blues are displaying themselves, Setanta should have been sacked ages ago, but will he stay at Carlton after what happened with Cameron Cloke at practice today?

I am a Collingwood fan by the way. :)

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Cant wait for it all to start, gonna watch what I can, and will be home for good half way through the season so can't wait for that.

Bombers fan by the way :p

Shaggy

Registered Member
Go North Melbourne!!!

Although we havent been playing terribly well the last couple of seasons...we always manage to somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...so to speak

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Bombers beat Bulldogs by a point yay! I didn't get to watch the game, I just saw it on the sports news on the net. Can someone give me some insight to how they played?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
No idea mate, I didn't watch it. But I watched like last few minutes of it. Bombers did everything they could to secure the win.

But hey, a point over a team like Dockers, is disgraceful.

dannigirl

Registered Member
Cant wait for the real stuff to begin! I hate the NAB cup!

Although Im a Brisbane Lions fan, and that kid Rich looks good :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Cant wait for the real stuff to begin! I hate the NAB cup!

Although Im a Brisbane Lions fan, and that kid Rich looks good :)
I'd rather watch NAB Cup because it makes my footy cravings less needy.
------
Richmond got slaughtered by Carlton the other night, Ben Cousins did fuck all, pulled a hammy and is out for three weeks.

And today I am going to the Collingwood vs Adelaide game at the MCG. Should be a ripper! CARN YOU MAGGIES!

Last edited:

Shaggy

Registered Member
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else watch the ANZAC Day match (Essendon vs. Collingwood)

What a fuckin nail biter...that was an awesome game...right into overtime and Essendon pulled it off.

Xeilo you should be thrilled....Aleks not so much

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That game pissed me off, really bad, a great game to be honest.

Well, Richmond won their first game..and I unfortunately was there to witness.