Aerosmith, The Worlds Most Over-rated Band?

Discussion in 'Music' started by English-Emo-Boy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

All I hear about all the time when talking about music is Aerosmith. They are huge in America and fairly well known in the Uk but I just can't see what all the fuss is about.

I'd say thay are the worlds most over-rated band. People go mad over them but I just can't see why.

Lets discuss.

2. Wednesday

Wednesday Registered Member

I only really know one major track by them.....

And although i found that good, i wouldnt rush out and buy there album.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The Beatles are the world's most overrated band.

But then again, it's all just personal opinion and some sure people will shit themselves out of anger when they read that.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't shit myself but I'll just know your wrong and that'll be it haha. Considering they are the best band in the history of music.

As far as Aerosmith is concerned I like their music for the most part. I dont think Id put them in my personal favorites but they are alright.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree, it's personal preference, but in my opinion The Beatles were not even close of being overrated.

Aerosmith aren't overrated either, but there also not great, they have at least ten tracks that I enjoy from them, I mostly like there old stuff, not so much the newer stuff.

6. fragile

fragile Registered Member

...I don't wanna miss a thing...?

I only know that one and "Walk this way", but that's more because of Run dmc. I always mix them up with that other band though, the band that I can't remember the name of at the moment. :-/

7. Breadsticks

Breadsticks Registered Member

I can't stand them but I can see why some people would. I am not going to say they are overrated though.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I use to looove aerosmith a few years ago... I don't listen to them any more really but it brings back nice memories when I do. Plus I still know all the words to their old songs and that can be kinda fun :tired:

I liked several of their newer songs too.

I personally wouldn't have said they are over-rated, but then again I havn't heard people hype them up that much at all. I live under a shell you see :nod:
    I can see how that might be the case though...

Edit:
    "but then again I havn't heard people hype them up that much at all."
    By this I meant among my friends. They aren't in to that kind of music.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I cant stand aerosmith. I have just never found anything of theirs to peak my interest.

10. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

This is the waiting line for the ticket sale for Aerosmith:
    [​IMG]

So, unless you're a girl or a tanned guy wearing shorts.. there's no need to doubt your appreciation of good music :shifteyes:

It would be like listening to Bon Jovi because he rocks so hard :-/

(o boy, there goes my rep :sick:)

edit: no offence intended. All music is good, it just depends on what suits 'you'.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008