Movies AEON FLUX

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Has anyone watched AEON FLUX...

Its A great movie about the onliest city that has live on Earth and the whole earth is gone because some disaese killed it

The owners of the city clone people and when he/she dies...Its born again to another family

Its so cool
If you have watched it...Rate it

My ratings are 9/10

EDIT: YAYAYA>..MY 300th POST

B

BigTime

It's not bad, but not the best movie ever. It's 7/10 for me, simply because it is a good action movie with a great plot, but you could kinda se it all coming. The visions everybody had and didn't know why was clearly Genetically induced memories. It was kinda easy. It does get extra points though for being a good version of the old cartoon. I guess I will change my ranking to an 8.5 out of 10. I like it better than I say, and I just saw it last night.

V for Vendetta is a much better movie though. I like talking about movies, I work at Movie Gallery, so keep them coming.

B

BigTime

Well, it wasen't my first time, but it has been a while. I have seen it about three times. The movie gets a little slow toward the middle. It explains a lot, but it takes forever to explain. I really didn't like the whole sneaking into the flying monument parts, that seemed like the most boring part, and lost a lot of cred with me. Other than that, good flick.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It was ok, for a sci-fi flick.

I saw it in theaters. It moved a little fast-paced for me though. If the had provided more background information it, as far as backstories on the characters go.

Other than that, eh, it was ok. 7/10