• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

advice please

Nicoli

Hi, everyone.

I'm new here and I am, for now, just in the process of looking over the website to gain some useful information. I have just recently purchased a house, and while I was going through my budget, I found that things are gonna be pretty tight. Had a roomate to move in with me, but she backed out. I know there are several ways to make money online, and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I'm not looking to get rich, and I like to work for and EARN my money. I am really just in desperate need to make some extra cash...and fast!!! The only thing I do online right now is take paid surveys, but the time/payout ratio isn't anything to brag about, ya know?

From what I have researched the past couple of weeks, I have heard that two really good ways to make money are monetizing websites and MLM's. The only thing is, I don't know how either one of these things really "work". Are there any stickies around here that explain how an MLM system works??

Thanks a lot. All suggestions are appreciated.
Nicoli

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Online MLM and referral programs are complete jokes. You'll end up having to spam hundreds of message boards a day to make a buck or two.

What are your marketable skills? i.e. writing, art, etc? Some of the best ways to make money online are by finding people who need a service that you can offer.

Nicoli

My typing and literary skills are above average. Do you happen to know of any of these services...or perhaps point me in the right direction and I will find it myself? Like I said, I do not mind doing the work, just need a little help getting started. Thank you for your response.

Nicoli

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you could some up with a competitive pricing plan per word for articles, reviews, etc, there is a good market for people who can write on various subjects.

One site where you could find work in this field is:

Outsource your projects to HireAGhostWriter.com!

Basically you bid on writing projects, and if you get picked, then you do the writing, and give them credit. You don't get credit, hence the name "Ghost Writing", however you get paid, which is better anyway. :)