Advice on selling rare sports collectable

Hello

Was looking for information on selling a rare sports collectable item. I found this forum on google figured I would ask you guys for some advice.

I don't want to go through ebay etc, I want it to be a private sale, where the person goes through the bank etc.

The item already has offers in the 6 figure range, and I want to allow high profile celebrities who have collections of the same type to be aware of and have a chance to make a bid.

So the question I am asking you guys, I if you know what type of company or person I should talk to or hire to set things into motion for me?

I don't know if I need an auction company or a broker or I don't really know much about how to do this the right way.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What you need is to get some media attention behind your idea. Create a website for it (something simple will do, even one page), and then submit it to some TV shows and networks.

Just like with Britney Spears' hair lately. Somebody tried selling that for a million dollars and several TV shows and popular news websites talked about it. You just need a good media campaign behind it.

I have some experience in this area. I also have some connections in the sporting world. If you want, feel free to PM me or email me a little more about what you are trying to sell and maybe I can help you more. :)