Advertising On Gorgeous ***male*** Body???

lilys_things

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
ROFLMAO! Sorry - they're all picking on you, I know. They don't realize it's you either. I think that's making me laugh harder. Sorry again. Someone's gonna get a good laugh at my expense soon cuz paybacks are a bee-otch. So what happened to the Walnut?

BTW, I forgot to mention, I DO find this one very creative. I think you just might make PULSE with this one!

*laughing hard* It was him, that is why I was laffin..
I think he will make the pulse page..
But he needs to get some more pics..LOL
Run out and get a bikini today and take some pics..
Or take one from behind with your back showing like she did..LOL

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
lilys_things said:
*laughing hard* It was him, that is why I was laffin..
I think he will make the pulse page..
But he needs to get some more pics..LOL
Run out and get a bikini today and take some pics..
Or take one from behind with your back showing like she did..LOL
I think the finger in the mouth would be a good pose too.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
oh my gosh DJ.. I'm sorry LOL. I didn't even realize I was picking on you.

You should have picked better pictures! I like the pic you have on here you big DORK.
LOL

*hugs your better than average handsome self*

Julie

Registered Member
Dragon said:
I think the finger in the mouth would be a good pose too.
ROFLMAO (AGAIN) :lol: Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!! I'm spewin my damn coffee across the room ya got me laughin so hard! Cannot be doin that, it's caffeine abuse!

lilys_things

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
ROFLMAO (AGAIN) :lol: Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!! I'm spewin my damn coffee across the room ya got me laughin so hard! Cannot be doin that, it's caffeine abuse!
Everytime I click on your auction page (even while typing this) It is hard to keep from cracking up!!
Go add some pic's boi!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
The thing is, he is good looking. I've seen better pictures of him. The pose was the perfect stepping stone to get the auction to a great watchlist and hopefully make the pulse in record time.
I wish him alot of luck!!!

Julie

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
The thing is, he is good looking. I've seen better pictures of him. The pose was the perfect stepping stone to get the auction to a great watchlist and hopefully make the pulse in record time.
I wish him alot of luck!!!
Oh yes, I hope I didn't come across that he wasn't good looking! No, no - he is good looking. It's just all the visuals of the bikini, the coconut bra, from behind, with the finger in the mouth. Damn it - I'm crackin up again. I gotta get off this thread!