Advertising On Gorgeous ***male*** Body???

lilys_things

Registered Member
#12
tonyspoker said:
ROFLMAO! Sorry - they're all picking on you, I know. They don't realize it's you either. I think that's making me laugh harder. Sorry again. Someone's gonna get a good laugh at my expense soon cuz paybacks are a bee-otch. So what happened to the Walnut?

BTW, I forgot to mention, I DO find this one very creative. I think you just might make PULSE with this one!

*laughing hard* It was him, that is why I was laffin..
I think he will make the pulse page..
But he needs to get some more pics..LOL
Run out and get a bikini today and take some pics..
Or take one from behind with your back showing like she did..LOL
 

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
#14
lilys_things said:
*laughing hard* It was him, that is why I was laffin..
I think he will make the pulse page..
But he needs to get some more pics..LOL
Run out and get a bikini today and take some pics..
Or take one from behind with your back showing like she did..LOL
I think the finger in the mouth would be a good pose too.
 

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
#15
oh my gosh DJ.. I'm sorry LOL. I didn't even realize I was picking on you.

You should have picked better pictures! I like the pic you have on here you big DORK.
LOL

*hugs your better than average handsome self*
 

Julie

Registered Member
#16
Dragon said:
I think the finger in the mouth would be a good pose too.
ROFLMAO (AGAIN) :lol: Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!! I'm spewin my damn coffee across the room ya got me laughin so hard! Cannot be doin that, it's caffeine abuse!
 

lilys_things

Registered Member
#17
tonyspoker said:
ROFLMAO (AGAIN) :lol: Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!! I'm spewin my damn coffee across the room ya got me laughin so hard! Cannot be doin that, it's caffeine abuse!
Everytime I click on your auction page (even while typing this) It is hard to keep from cracking up!!
Go add some pic's boi!
 

helpisontheway

Registered Member
#18
The thing is, he is good looking. I've seen better pictures of him. The pose was the perfect stepping stone to get the auction to a great watchlist and hopefully make the pulse in record time.
I wish him alot of luck!!!
 

Julie

Registered Member
#19
helpisontheway said:
The thing is, he is good looking. I've seen better pictures of him. The pose was the perfect stepping stone to get the auction to a great watchlist and hopefully make the pulse in record time.
I wish him alot of luck!!!
Oh yes, I hope I didn't come across that he wasn't good looking! No, no - he is good looking. It's just all the visuals of the bikini, the coconut bra, from behind, with the finger in the mouth. Damn it - I'm crackin up again. I gotta get off this thread!
 
Top