Advertise Your company on my Dodge Durango 4 1 year

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 8, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

What is good prices for this then???
    ~Trina~

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Nice auction Trina, but unless it has more than 1000 views, its a "low profile" auction.

I have to agree, the prices are a little high... thats not the way to get watchers/bids/Goldenpalace involved.

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Trina
    I would start it out lower myself .think of it this way what would it cost to have the whole truck painted then go from there with your price .

5. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

WOW I hope that get that much. Come on golden palace...

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

To scared to start it at a dollar...lol my luck I would sell for a dollar and then what??? I would want enough out of it to atleast ATLEAST paint it back in one year....ok I will lower the prices
    ~Trina~

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahah Bahahaahahahah NASTYYYYYYYYYY!! ok I lowered the price...but it is still high...but I added some things to the discription.....my husband would not let me go lower...he said it would not be worth it...hahahaha especially if it says something like Sewer on it!!!

hahahaha
    ~Trina~
    P.S. I have 15 watchers before I lowered the price...I don't think that is bad is it...or is it all you guys???? hahahaha

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

good luck trina i added u to my watch list!

9. alapimba

alapimba Registered Member

Hello,
    I'm new to this kind of auctions and i saw yours and i was thinking.. imagine that someone like me from Portugal win the auction.. how will i know that you keep the add on the car during one year and you really ride the car?
    This is just my curiosity i'm not planning to bid but i'd like to understand that... :hmph:

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

There is many ways to tell if I did what I was suppose to do...like pictures and pictures at events such as I listed....they can come look too...I see what you are saying about "How would I know" but I am sure in the contract there is things I will have to do to prove I am doing as I said I would...such as the vacations....and believe me if I were riding around the Tri-Cities in a car that lets say had "Golden Palace" on it...it would be in the news too....And around here people will ask what the heck I am doing...this ould be good advertisement.....I realize there is things I will have to do.....I am willing to do what I need to do...as long as it is not unethical....hahahaha lol
    ~Trina~

ohhhhhhhh and thanks for adding me...wooohooo 22 watchers.. I think that is pretty good since not very many hits....
    ~Trina~

How do I add Auctionsightings to my auction like I see some people do....with other sights???????????

Last edited: May 9, 2005