Advertise your business on our business!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by The_Human_Pin, Apr 11, 2005.

1. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

Check this out I think it is semi original and the more help you all can give would sure be nice because today I found out that I have to buy a hearing aid for over $1,000 because of damage done long ago. and I have been put on a new expensive med for my lungs which have been bothering me so bills are piling up grrrr

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5572304244

Thanks all for any and all help :)

B "THP" M

ooo ya and pls pls watch this one :)

B

well so far 120 hits and 11 watchers *sigh*

well keeping my fingers crossed as usual

B "THP" M

well I have changed the auction quite a bit and hope it generates alot more interest so check it out and tell me what you think :)

B

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That was an enjoyable read. I still think it's too bad you didn't get more for your permanent forehead tattoo. From the sound of it you were close to getting a lot less, so at least that worked out for you. The good news is that if you don't sell it, you can always put it back up when your shop becomes more popular.

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Just wanted to say you have another watcher :) And to wish you the very best of luck on this one!!! (and the smoking thing.....BTDT and still trying)!

4. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

Thanks guys and gals

I just hope I can get more watchers than the current 12 and maybe i could hit pulse in the piercing catagory (health and beauty) no hope in wierd :(

So pls guys and gals put me on your watch list and check back often.

P.S. I am watching yours!

B "THP" M

Well Guys I just this morn got a responce from @@@@@ @@@@ (sorry dont know if im allowed to say the name) from GoldenPalace.com and all i need is more hits on my site to have them bid so any help and or suggestions would be great because another 800 hits over my current 200 probably would get them bidding.

So please check back offten tell your friends and any ideas pls throw them my way.

B "THP" M

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005