advertise on woman's shaved head!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by LicentiousVenus, May 2, 2005.

1. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey i saw this lastnight and thought the same thing is it really worth that to shave your head and all that .NO not to me

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ya know I would really love to pay off some things and my goal for my auctions was 15000 LOL maybe I should shave my hea.......ok never mind! :)

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I was actually going to do this LOL but there are about 3 or 4 people out there with this same kind of auction so I thought, that's okey I really didn't want to shave my head LOL

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd do it for much less. :) I can shave my head and be combing it by the end of the month. It's a curse LOL!

6. cathy_lynns

cathy_lynns New Member

It's me cathy_lynns shaven it off to advertise for your business. ;) If any of you out there have children or children with health problems you have a pretty good idea how expensive it can be. As a parent we all love our children very much and make sacrifices daily to benefit them. Hairs Hair. If I can get enough bids to get the addition on home done to benefit my son and his health problems, I'm going to do what ever it takes for him. He also has his 26th surgery coming up, we have to stay in a motel and we just can't afford the stay right now. I've seen a lot of strange bids on eBay and I'm hoping a miracle will come our way, FINGERS CROSSED. :D

I've been getting a lot of support and please keep up. I need it. Who ever hasn't seen the auction # 5577889681 yet feel free to stop by and take a peak this is only one of 5 I have going right now. Good luck to everyone in your buying and selling efforts.

Take Care,
    Cathy_LYnns

7. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

I would do it. My hair grows back so fast, guess I am cursed too... lol
    but she is doing it for her son, If I had to I would do it for my kids too, they are precious and are the new generation and they should have a chance at life like we have. I hope she get what she looking for and more........ starting emailing the media for this to help her out......... put out a prweb press release it should get things started.....nani

8. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Not trying in anyway to put you down so please dont take it that way. But I do have a few comments. First why not tell people your reserve? If they are wanting to bid it up they will. Second why a reserve? You said you were doing this for your son. Trust me I have done things for my kids as well. But I didnt put a reserve. If you are in need then every little bit helps doesnt it? You stated you needed money for hotel. Your high bid is $102 plenty for 2 nights right there. This is just my opinion. Not trying to sound rude honest! I just don't understand I suppose and since your here to ask I thought I would. Once you made up your mind to do it then any amount should be acceptable JMO Good Luck with your auction! :)

9. cathy_lynns

cathy_lynns New Member

Nani, thank YOU, your kindness warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I wish you well, thank You again.

cathy_lynns

Ok, I will try and answer all your questions. My son is almost 11 and as he grows his body changes. He will be in the hospital for approximately 4-6 weeks. His doctor will be taking his appendix and connecting it to his bladder. They need to make his bladder larger. He will also need to have his hips broken because his legs are turned out.

For the last two years an addition on our home has been at a stand still. We are adding on a bedroom and a bathroom with a washer and dryer in it for him. He leaks urine round the clock and having his own bathroom with the washer/dryer would help him drastically.

The reserve is low but what is needed in the least amount to help my son. Thanks for your question, no harm done. The buy it now, is just an amount we have hoping for a miracle.

cathy_lynns

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I can tell you from experence that hotels in the city's (especialy ones by major hospitles) cost big $$... My last stay in Seattle for a trip to the hosp the "recomended" hotel cost well over $100 per night, and that was with a 20% discount given to people in the hosp.

If you need to be close by then even with the sponcership of the hosp your going to be paying ALOT of money