• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advertise on my " DD " cups

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!!! Good one! I got cha added!! This one should open some eyes! hehe

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
OMG, you are soooo funny!!! I'm reading that thinking "my hubby would croak if he saw this" then I get to the pic's and "SMACK" she's done it again!!! I'm watching you...silly girl! Good luck!! :D

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks so much guys!!
Poor me, I don't have the real "DD" or 3rd breast so I have to use my head instead. LOL You'd probably get as much advertising across my DD cup as you would my chest. LMAO

doubles2004

Registered Member
hahahahahaha Im watching for ya Wolver :lol:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks Doubles!
I had the picture on it with my blond hair, but someone told me I should put my other photo on with the dark hair. They said that was hot,hot,hot LOL

I don't know about that, but I changed it on the auction from tall blonde to hot brunette, so we'll see if brunette's get more attention or not.

doubles2004

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks Doubles!
I had the picture on it with my blond hair, but someone told me I should put my other photo on with the dark hair. They said that was hot,hot,hot LOL

I don't know about that, but I changed it on the auction from tall blonde to hot brunette, so we'll see if brunette's get more attention or not.

Blonde/ Brunette .they both work ..But the brunette pic is hot,hot, hot

Whew i better leave before i get in trouble.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Blonde/ Brunette .they both work ..But the brunette pic is hot,hot, hot

Whew i better leave before i get in trouble.
Geezz, maybe I should seriously think about becoming brunette again.
And I thought blondes had more fun. Now I find out I could of been having even more fun as a brunette LOL

Trouble, you? NEVER!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
wolvergambit said:
Geezz, maybe I should seriously think about becoming brunette again.
And I thought blondes had more fun. Now I find out I could of been having even more fun as a brunette LOL

Trouble, you? NEVER!
Well I for one fully endorse brunettes! :cool:

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL Good one! You're getting a lot of hits for sure! (and of course I'm watching)