• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Adventures In Grocery Shopping

doubles2004

Registered Member
Haha What kids do to ya,,Im watching

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I Love it!!!! You've done it again....give yourself a big pat on the back! I'm watchin ya! :lol:

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I am dyin'!! That is hilarious. I don't like the grocery store with my one, I can't imagine 5 !!!! You are a good story writer too. I could see it all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Awwww thanks guys! I wrote a version of this story for my book and thought, hmmm, why not make an auction out of it as well? I need to raise some money because my two youngest are having surgery on the 15th. They're both having their adenoids removed and tubes put in their ears. This will be surgery # 6 & 7 for us. My 4yo daughter has big-time speech problems because of hearing loss. I don't want that to happen to my baby too.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well as far as the $$$ goes, I'm quite sure this will do very well for you, I have no doubt we'll be watching it on the pulse page. :D As far as the surgery, I know that's tough, my oldest went through the adenoids and ear tubes...so give those little maniacs some virtual hugs from all of us!

Can't wait to see your book in print, I predict a bestseller! :D Are you writing under the pressure of a deadline? Mine ( childrens book) is suppose to be ready for submission by August...HA-HA, yeah right! I haven't even started the illustrations yet, the publisher I'm working with keeps giving me little hints and all I can say is "almost done"! Good luck, and BTW did ya ever get that bathroom wall fixed?

Mina

Registered Member
hahaha Totaly understood... You've got to love that question, I get it all the time too with my 4, but I also get the "your not going to try for a girl are you?"

I'm lucky enough that my husband works at the daycare that is right across the street from the store, so I do my best to shop while he's at work!! :)

GL on the auction! I'm watching and my kids are begging me to bid on it. :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Mina said:
hahaha Totaly understood... You've got to love that question, I get it all the time too with my 4, but I also get the "your not going to try for a girl are you?"

I'm lucky enough that my husband works at the daycare that is right across the street from the store, so I do my best to shop while he's at work!! :)

GL on the auction! I'm watching and my kids are begging me to bid on it. :lol:
He-he-he I'm just the opposite with 3 girls, geez do I wanna try for a boy.....ummm...NO!

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching...very cute listing...I love it!!!

~Trina~

Mina

Registered Member
Problem is I didn't try for any of mine.. they are all birth control babies. Figure with me and hubby fixed, and me having a hysterectomy soon that if I get prego again the church should know about it!! :lol: