• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Adventure Time for Crouton!

Taliesin

Registered Member
Hey, Soph, I thought you'd want to know about this:

Adventure Time Creator Dishes on the Season One DVD.

The more I read about this series, and the more I see of its gorgeous artwork, the more I just want to buy this sight unseen. I remember you tellling me not to bother watching it out of order, so this might be the way for me to get it!
------
And the packaging looks really nice too!

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I actually did already read about that. Good thing too! I was so sick of all those stupid DVD's that were released with only a handful of episodes on each one. I would like to buy this, although I have a lot of expenses right now and will have to put a hold on shopping for personal items for a while.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Well, it looks like it'll be releasing in the US today. It's at a reasonable price from a particular site too. Just over twenty-five dollars. Hmmm... yeah, I'll think about getting that...