PC Games Adventure Quest

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Does anyone still play this?

I haven't played in ages, 5 months tops & today I saw a ad on General Forum about it and remembered, good old times.

I am on 30 levels.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'd imagine it's a browser game? How is it? How does the whole game work? Care to give any sort of review for us?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
But is it 2D? 3D? Is it all text? How does the leveling up system work and such? Are there different classes? What kinds of skills can you learn? Does it cost anything (optional or not)?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It's a 3D I believe, don't know about levelling, you just kill monsters, don't know what you need to go through to kill them, but yeah, there's the Guardian thing you have to pay for, more of a upgrade.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
So by the sounds of it its pretty much exactly the same as runescape and WOW?

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
3d?!

When I played it it was a 2d point and click-to-move-around thing where you'd just enter different areas and rooms and buildings through clicking on them or clicking arrows. You enter battles in a screen change where it's like final fantasy.

It was a pretty damn good browser game, I'll give it that. I got to level 50 before I got bored and quit, but it was nice. A bunch of moves to learn, you can get into a bunch of different classes and new ones are added every now and then, paladin, knight, necromancer, lycanthrope, etc. and sometimes your class can change just by activating certain events. I turned into a lycanthrope once by accident and I dunno how to change it, but I never really cared too much about my class so I just left it as it was. The super boss battles were great, I was around for the attack on Carnax, and I liked how you go in, you do a little damage to him, and you die, and you go back and hit him again; there is truly just ONE BOSS, not one for every person to fight. Everyone who was playing the game at that point had to do the same thing until all the damage accumulated and he died, then you get a powerful weapon if you go back to his dead body.

It's been like 2 years since I've played it.