• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AdultSwim

PureValkyrie

Registered Member
I watch it when I have nothing else to do. I really just watch Family Guy, Futurama, SOMETIMES I watch Inu Yasha or Cowboy Bebop (I prefer the Japanese version XP).

SystemMetrics

Registered Member
I only really watch it on saturaday (YuYu Hakasho, sometimes DBGT, AquaTeen, InuYasha, and sometimes WolfRain). During the week its all reruns that I've seen a thousand times.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I do enjoys my Futurama.. and Family Guy.

I can't wait for the new episodes of Family Guy. Matt Groening has said he'd like to do more Futurama, but not right now becuase of other projects.

Askiri

Registered Member
I watches it all the time. For it is gewd for me. I do indeed enjoy Family Guy of course.

GoldenDark

Registered Member
Adult Swim rocks! Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, SeaLab 2021, and Venture Bros. are the best. I loved ATHF so much I made my own little rip off comics series called "Juicy Teen Poop Force" on my website.

GoldenDark

Registered Member
whats the best show on adult swim? i think hunger force is