Adult Swim to Run 52 More Episodes of Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

"The North American anime distributor Viz Mediahas confirmed that the Adult Swim television network will run 52 more episodes of the Bleach supernatural fighting [FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]anime [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]series[/FONT][/FONT]. Adult Swim ran the first 52 episodes between 2006 and 2007, and its online schedule already confirmed that episode 53 would premiere in English on March 1. The next 52 episodes will complete the Soul Society Rescue story arc and, barring changes, launch the Bount story arcs that are unique to the anime version. (These Bount story arcs contain plotlines written specifically for the anime, as opposed to Kubotite's original manga.) The 158th episode will air in Japan on Wednesday." Source: ANN

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

It's great that they are continuing to air Bleach. But the bount arc is terrible I doubt there will be many watchers after they watch maybe 10 or so episodes of that crap.

3. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

The bount arc was phail. >>

4. silvito

silvito New Member

i agree with that, i didnt watch that part of the anime, quit after about 10 eps like you said most people would, maybe they'll realize that and skip the bount arc.... don't think so though.

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

They better go through the arrancar arc because the bount arc sucks a big one

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I dont think enough people will watch through the bount arc to warrant the arrancar arc.

7. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Agreed I think that if people keep watching then they will keep purchasing the rights which is good for everyone