Movies Adult Swim - Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Who here watches Robot Chicken?

I think it's one of the best shows on TV. I was wondering if anyone knew of plans to bring it to DVD (or perhaps it's already on it?). Anyways, if you haven't seen it, it's great. It's an edgy skit show using toys. Offensive, vulgar, and downright hilarious is just the way I like it.

2. I love that show. After I watched the first episode my eyes became teary from laughter. =D It's just a down right awesome comedy using little clay forms and doll figures.

3. Merc

I love the Beavis and Butthead meets Teen Titans episode.

"Dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!"

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yeah that's a pretty funny show. I can never watch the same episode twice though.

5. Family Guy, Futrama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Robot Chicken are my favorite Adult Swim shows. Robot Chicken reminds me when I was little and use to play with action figures.

6. Merc

Lol, me too. My brother and I actually used to try to record skits and stuff with our action figures. So Robot Chicken is literally my childhood relived.

7. Yah my older brother and I did as well, we would build, or buy buildings and convert our room into a town, that we called "Mens World." Darth Vader, The Emperor, and Dr. Doom were in charge lol. Those were the days.

8. Merc

Yeah they were. We also had this huge Lego table they we used as well. Legos man, toy of the millenium.

9. CarrieHikari

CarrieHikari Guest

This whole show made me laugh histerically and then there were episodes that made my head hurt, over all its very funny using the figures and sush.

10. this show is soo great, my favorite is with Noah and his arc LMAO soo funny