Adult Halloween Costumes!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Lorak27, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You made those huh? Very nice! What other stuff have you made?

(Hopefully you get more than 10 bucks a piece :D)

3. Lorak27

I hope I do too but what ever I get it will be better than the space they are taking up in my already full attic. I'm truly not a seamstress but find ways to put things together - more of an ecclectic approach. :lol: I did make a very cool Poison Ivy Costume that went with the Riddler but it was made up of so many pieces that I didn't think I could sell it. We've always had a lot of fun with Halloween.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Nice job on those costumes Lorak!! I agree with Andrew, they should go for more than $10 each, but like you said, something is better than nothing!!
    BUT, when it comes to taking up room...can you really EVER have too many costumes????:lol:

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ..Nice work..Hey If you don't sell the riddler costume I want the coat..The rest is way too big for me..But I like the coat would go great in my batman collection..Do you have any better pics of the coat? Good luck on your auctions.With Halloween right around the corner you should do well..
    Catch you later....

6. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Great costumes. They should definately go for more than $10

7. Lorak27

I added a photo of the back of the coat to the auction. I tried to post it here = not sure if it will work or not.

[​IMG]

8. Lorak27