Adrian Peterson Injures Leg during Practice

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Peterson Injures Leg During Friday's Drills

by Alex Marvez

Peterson was placed on the Vikings injury report today as "Out" for the Vikings week 5 game against the New Orleans Saints. Peterson right leg buckled during the team's Friday practice drills. The medical staff of the Vikings did not disclose the seriousness of the injury. There is speculation that Adrian tore his medial collateral ligament and could miss 2-6 weeks.

When asked about the injury at the press conference head coach Brad Childress said, "I don't know the extent of Adrian's injury. I know that there was some swelling and that he will be missing this week's game. What is important is that he rests this weekend and we will see how he feels next week."

Chester Taylor will be listed as the starter for the Viking's Monday Night game. The veteran Taylor has been the back-up to Peterson the past two seasons.

In the locker room after the conference Taylor commented on Adrian's injury, "I knew there was some swelling but beyond that I know as much as you do. I am prepared to take on the starting roll in All-Day's absence. I prayed every day that he would get injured so I could get my starting job back. I am going to run all over the Saints this week. Hurricane Chester is coming into town."

Taylor has 81 yards on 21 attempts this year.
www.foxsports.com/new/nfl/injuriesimadeup.htm

I think Chester is a good RB and should have a good performance in Adrian's adsence. He use to be the starter and he did nothing to really lose his job.

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why is this in subtalk? Ohhh because....

I am prepared to take on the starting roll in All-Day's absence. I prayed every day that he would get injured so I could get my starting job back. I am going to run all over the Saints this week. Hurricane Chester is coming into town."
Fuckin hilarious

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
haha

i kept reading and reading waiting for the fakeness to come out and finally there it was. awesome.
I think that's what chester taylor is thinking too.

I hope they sound realistic enough to fool most people.

By the way Peterson is listed as Day-to-Day on the injury report.