Adrenaline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twitch, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

(I searched for a thread like this, couldn't find one.)

Have any of you ever done something that seemed physically impossible, because of adrenaline?

An example of mine is back in freshman year. I was in my Biology class, and some kid, a sophomore, said something about my sister, a junior. When I was a freshman, I was maybe 5'8 and skinny as hell. This kid was almost 6 feet and sort of big, but because I was so angry I grabbed him, threw him onto a table face first, grabbed his arm and pushed it up his back until a teacher came in a told me to stop. I don't even think she got mad at me because I was so much smaller.

I've also overpowered some of my larger friends, like my 6'2", built basketball player friend. 9 times out of 10 he beats me, but I sometimes manage to beat him that one time by getting angry.

2. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Dude adrenaline doesn't get secreted unless your brain thinks your in a life or death situation, it wont help you when you get mad and want to attack someone in school or beat a friend in a wrestling match. Yes sometimes in a situation you will feel more alert and in the moment but I don't think that's adrenaline, well not enough to make much of a difference.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i feel the effect of adrenaline when i make a long run or walk...or when i feel like dancing the whole night ..

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Adrenaline is scary stuff when your pumped up so to speak. If your on adrenaline and you get stabbed in the arm you won't even feel it till it wears off.

I've never been on adrenaline but I've been close several times while I was playing sports especially basketball.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Yes, it does help you. You don't need to be in a life or death situation to have adrenaline.

6. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

adrenaline...wow its sometimes carry you like a boomb and innocence need to be poke for it...i usually feeling this when walking eating and even showering like smashing everything ...from the 1st soul to the last breath..but i hold it..
    and i am kewl with it...

cuz i just let it pass by...and trying not to think about it much...