Adolescance.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gmanlink, Feb 27, 2009.

1. gmanlink

gmanlink Registered Member

Everyone's been a teenager. Were you ever sick of random teenage mood swings?
    For example, (assuming you're a teenager) you're sitting on a bench that's overviews a nice pasture. And somehow you think about stuff that make you really pessimistic, nostalgic, sad, happy, etc.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Like.. you're just sitting there, happier then a mother fucker..

and you see one person walk by and start thinking stuff like "What the fucks that person have to be happy about."

Yeah, it's happened.

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I've done it a few times, and I will continue to. I haven't found a way to help it.

Oh well.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't say I've had any mood swings. Maybe I just haven't noticed.

5. gmanlink

I wish they had something that could get rid of it...
    Although anti-depression pills probably aren't the solution....

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have had a few random mood swings, but I don't really have them that much anymore.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh I've had many a mood swing. I'm surprised my dad even wants to be in the same room as me anymore. I used to take my moods out on him all the time. He never did anything wrong and I'd just yell at him for no reason.
    I always felt bad afterwards but never seemed to stop doing it until I turned 20.

8. gmanlink

Hope everything's well with your dad, Bliss.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't get mood swings at all really.

I go through happy and sad 'phases', well thats what I call them anyway, because each one usually lasts about a week. I'm not sure whats up with that, it doesn't change my mood in terms of how I am with people, it just gives me a really overly pessimistic/optimistic outlook on life depending which 'phase' I'm in. And I can sometimes tell when a bad phase is coming on. I havn't had one for about 3 weeks now. :)

10. patkick

patkick #21

Same here. I don't get random mood swings. Something has to happen for me to be happy or depressed.

Though I did go through a rough period where I just didn't care about anything. My primary thought was that it's all good when I'm alive and healthy. A few good conversations with the school counselor helped a lot and I dropped the course at the moment to free up some time.