• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Adobe Credit Card Records Hacked

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Quite frustrating. They may have mine. Not 100% sure if I paid them directly in the past or if it was through a retail partner. I find it's good practice to get a new number every few years or so so I'm probably due for a new card anyway.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That's really scary. You would think a massive company that is exposed to this type of threat would have tight enough security to withstand something like this. But I guess anything can be hacked by someone with the know-how and determination.

They don't have my credit card details, but it's a frightning reminder of how dangerous it is to have my credit card details anywhere online.

dDave

V.I.P.
That's really scary. You would think a massive company that is exposed to this type of threat would have tight enough security to withstand something like this. But I guess anything can be hacked by someone with the know-how and determination.

They don't have my credit card details, but it's a frightning reminder of how dangerous it is to have my credit card details anywhere online.
This is Adobe which is fairly small compared to what it could have been, still quite alarming though.

I think that companies like this should be required to send out email notification to everyone that's registered in their system to let them know there was a security breach.

Can you imagine if a company like PayPal or TNT was hacked?