Admitting you're a dork

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi my name is kdmillz72 and I'm a dork. Time for all the other dorks out there to come clean.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I am a dork because I say dorky shit sometimes. then it replays in my head for 20 minutes like a dream sequence on The Brady Bunch and I berate myself for being such a dork.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I am a geek, have always said I am a geek and will not stop saying that I'm a geek. I enjoy video games a whole damn lot, desire to collect video game consoles, like computer hardware and have a slight interest in programming, I like to roleplay and would possibly try LARPing, and so on and so forth.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
While I don't think of myself as a dork, I am admittedly a geek wife.

Edit: reason, I know way more about transformers, star wars, and DBZ then any girl should. I'm sure there's more that can be added as well.

Last edited:
I am a geek, have always said I am a geek and will not stop saying that I'm a geek. I enjoy video games a whole damn lot, desire to collect video game consoles, like computer hardware and have a slight interest in programming, I like to roleplay and would possibly try LARPing, and so on and so forth.
I'mma geek too.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Nope, both different words describing the same thing.

It's just geek is used as a badge of honour among other such people these days.

Last edited: